Sunday, March 21, 2010

long time.

Long time no see my bloggie :DD
Many things happened these weeks! I had to met with my teacher la. Naseb baek die xckp mcm2 kat mak aku. HAIH! -,-
Health? I don't know. I recently got nose bleed, and always felt like I'm going to faint. Now it's already 1 month for me having this cold. Payah btol -,-
Aku dpt call Khairi and Khaireen. MUEHEHE ;)
My igloo dah hancur da. Baboon btol, and today is actually supposed to be the first day of spring but it's still snowing!

UWAAA! Aku nak balek MALAYSIA! :(
Aku gile rindu kat JEJAN, SHEERA and HUMAIRA!
WAA! Aku nak jmpe KAJU! KHAIRI, FAHMI, and AZWAL! :(

Sorry dear, kau tepakse dgr aku.
THANKS! I FEEL SO ALIVE!!
HAHA :D



I'm in love with Geun Suk!


jang geun suk Pictures, Images and Photos

until then
Atirah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment